It’s been a while since I wrote my last post, but I’m going to return to write a little bit more in the future. I was/ am kinda busy with moving into a new apartment. But after that I’ll return to write more articles you can enjoy.
However there will be a couple of changes regarding the content I will provide.
- They will be more of a secondary type content
- Will come out when I have time or I’m in the mood to write one
- They will be only focused on Linux, Python and Java
I’m going to publish more “serious” content periodically:
- I’ll try to put up a DIY/ IoT or general Tech- Hacking tutorial/ project up every monday. This includes this type of projects:
- Raspberry PI projects
- Soldering projects
- Arduino, etc…
- “Home- Hacking”/ IoT
- I’m going to prepare myself for the CompTIA Security+ exam an thus providing some articles on the subjects I learn. This will be usually around Wednesday.
Quickies will be 2nd priority. Monday will be IoT/ DIY content, Wednesday will be CompTIA Security+ Content.